Friday, December 24, 2010

My Muse has come out to play

Every day for the last month or so I have turned on my computer opened up my microsoft word and stared at the pages waiting for my inspiration to come and every day I have come up blank feeling stuck as i try to over analize my plot and characters to the point of insanity. I was begining to feel like my muse had packed up and left me for green pastures or at least a more creative one. And then suddenly she came back and she has opened up the flood gates blowing to peices the creative damn so that now it seems I cant quit writing. On tuesday I wrote 7 pages a pretty good total for one day I thought but I wasnt done yet. Wednessday I wrote 8 pages even better than the day before but still feeling hot to trot I kept on going. today I have written 12 pages and still going and I wish I could just keep it going instead of having to stop to do stupid things like cook dinner and sleep, but oh well. All and all 27 pages for three days is pretty damn good. Hopefully my muse will continue to play in my garden of creativity and then I may just get this book finished yet!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment