Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Scenic Route

     35,000 words to date on my newest WIP and still going strong. I have never really written this much, well accept for Nanowrimo, but that was different because I knew I was writing crap. I was just trying to crank out the words. With this story I am just trying to tell the story and though it will need some amount of revision I feel like most of it is pretty decent. And so, as I set my media player to todays playlist, I find my self eager to begin again and see what I will create.
     I think that is one thing I like so much about being a writer. Even when I set out with a clear idaea of where my story will end up, the journey getting there is hardly ever like I planned. It's that unexpected scenic route that I often find I love the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment