Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Art of Writing

I have recently looked back on old projects and was suprised to see how far I have progressed since my days as an early writer. Not only is my writing better but my entire craft is more than it once was. I have learned so just from the whole process of writing, reading, submitting, rejection. It has all been such a learning process and one I didn't even realize the extent of until I looked back at my work and the journey from first book to fifth. I suppose it's all normal stuff people learn along the way, trial and error and what not. But in looking back, I reminded myself how much I have enjoyed not just the writing itself, because lets face it, that is really what keeps me up at night glued to my computer, but I have enjoyed the writing process and learning the art of writing itself.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Krista,
    I hope to be able to look back at my progress like you did. I am just starting out on this
    writing adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet,
    Im sure you will:) It is an amazing journey and I love every second. Posting my little bits of incessant rambing helps my creative process and if some one can learn something from any of it along the way then rock on!

    ReplyDelete